KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
Finding your true strength is more than just a physical endeavor. To reach your full potential, the more you know, the stronger you can be. From changing your nutrition habits, staying mentally motivated and finding time to exercise, to learning how to exercise the right way, we've collected some expert resources to help you reach the finish line.
Get all-inclusive access to our enhanced group training programs like GOLD’SFIT™, GOLD’SCYCLE™, and GOLD’SBURN™, while enjoying the full-service gym amenities you know and love – all under one roof. Select locations only. Visit the website or download the GOLD'S STUDIO™ app on iTunes or Google Play.
The Gold’s Gym Fit Test is a simple, five-exercise test designed to give you a true measure of your overall physical fitness compared to others in your age range and gender. Take the Fit Test and know your Fit Score!
12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN
We put over 50 years of health and fitness expertise to work for you in a personalized, 12-week workout and nutritional plan based on your personal fitness goal - all sent right to your email! Sign up today.
THE STRENGTH EXCHANGE
Put over 50 years of best-in-the-industry Gold’s Gym fitness content in the palm of your hand. The Strength Exchange is a cutting-edge, interactive, online destination for workout articles, local gym events and even Gold’s Gym historic images and stories. Bookmark the Strength Exchange site now.
The PULSE is a monthly Gold’s Gym newsletter offering the latest tips on nutrition, health and fitness. Get it first. Sign up now!
CHALLENGE FACEBOOK GROUP
Connect with this year's Challengers by joining the Challenger Facebook Group. Get tips from Gold's Gym trainers. Follow the progress of other Challengers. Share your journey. And leave “Before” in the dust!
- Challenge Winner Johnelle Burnett Interviewed by Women's Health
- 5 Ways to Fit in Fitness
- BodyBuilding.com: 10 Mental Boosters
- How To Stay Motivated
- Challenge Changes Thousands of Lives
- Bodybuilding.com: 4 Steps to Mental Strength
- Total Transformation in 30 Minutes
- BodyBuilding.com: 10 Rules of Clean Eating: Live by Them and Live Long and Lean
- BodyBuilding.com: Fat-Melting Cardio
- They Did It! Challenge Success Stories
- Increase Your Endurance
- 7 Tricks to Transform Your Metabolism
- BodyBuilding.com: Cluck, Cluck, BOOM!
- 7 Reasons Your Weight Won’t Budge
- BodyBuilding.com: The Lunchtime Workout
- The 5 Essential Moves for Every Body
- More Challenge Transformations
- BodyBuilding.com: The Ten Commandments of Getting Lean
- BodyBuilding.com: 8 Plateau Busters
- The Most Important Workout You’ll Ever Do
- BodyBuilding.com: Meatballs Done Right
- Burn 350 Calories in 10 Easy Steps
- BodyBuilding.com: Exercise Elixirs
- Burn 450 Calories in Your Cubicle
- BodyBuilding.com: Ask the Macro Manager
- 6 Simple Swaps for Effortless Weight Loss
- 4 Easy Healthy Winter Recipes
- Meet & Greet with Gold’s Gym Challenge Winners and Trainers!
- 5 White Lies That Stall Weight Loss
- Gold’s Gym Challenge Winners: A Follow-up Edition
- 6 Tips To Stay Motivated Throughout Your Transformation
- Radical Resistance Training
- 6 Stellar Protein Smoothie Recipes!
- Workouts Total Transformation in 30 Minutes
- Gold’s Gym Challenge Winner: Darna Magpayo
- From Here To Macros: 4 Steps To Better Nutrition
- 5 Surprising Reasons You're Not Losing Weight
- Women’s Health: The Ultimate Workout Playlist
- Men’s Health: The Perfect Running Playlist
WATER, WATER, WATER
Be sure to get your eight glasses a day in order to stay hydrated and feeling your best.
CHECK OUT NEW CLASSES
Your body adjusts to repeated workouts, so switch it up with a new gym class.
Having a set time to go to the gym helps make sure you have enough time in your day to work out.
Rewarding yourself after each milestone can get you pumped for your next goal.
KNOW WHEN TO EAT
Eat a meal after your workout. You burn calories at an increased rate after you exercise, plus it prevents fatigue later.
COVER THE CLOCK
Don’t focus on time. When you stop looking at the clock, your workout will go by faster.
WORK YOUR CORE
Yoga and Pilates are both great low-impact options to mix-up your workout routine.
CATCH SOME Z’S
Make sure to get plenty of sleep each night to give your body time to heal and re-energize.
SHAKE UP YOUR CARDIO
A cardio triathlon is a great way to make your workout more exciting. Try 5-20 minutes each on the bike, treadmill and elliptical.
BE IN THE KNOW
Pick up a fitness magazine every now and then for information about your health and a little motivation for your next workout.